EDO POLY HOLDS HER SECOND CONVOCATION CEREMONY
Edo State polytechnic, Usen holds her second convocation Ceremony. The ceremony was held as approved His excellency, the Governor of Edo State, Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki.
The rector of the institute, Professor Abiodun Falodun in His speech expressed His Appreciation to the Governor of Edo State, Some distinguished Nigerians who in one way or the other contributed to the growth of the Institute, and above all, the Almighty God whom His power gave Immeasurable success to the institution.
The activities during the ceremony include the conferment of Honorary award to some distinguished Nigerians and Presentation of awards to the best graduating students in some departments among others.
The recipients of the Honorary awards are:
- Prof. Osayuki Godwin Oshodin (JP)
2. Chief C.O Inneh (JP)
3. Dr. Godwin Ehigiamusoe
Recipients of awards of Prizes for best graduating Students are:
- Uwaila-Obayagbona Foundation Excellent award for the best graduating student in food Technology 2018/2019 – Anagha Blessing Gift ESITM/SAS/COM/17/9647, CGPA: 3.30 (Upper Credit)
- Uwaila-Obayagbona Foundation Excellent award for the best graduating student in Edo State Polytechnic, Usen – Ohiomoba Daniel Oiakhena ESPU/SAS/COM/17/9413 CGPA: 3.64 (Distinction)
- Ayo Aghadiaye Excellence award for the best graduating student in Edo State Polytechnic, Usen – Aworetan Olamide ESPU/SLT/17/9379 CGPA:3.84 (DISTINCTION)
- Chief Omoregie Inneh (JP) Award of Excellence for the best graduating student in Mechanical Engineering 2018/2019 Oyemike Jeffery Azubuki CGPA:3.36 (Upper Credit)
- Amah Amadasun Excellent award for the best graduating student in HND Computer Science – Durotimi Jessica CGPA:3,77 (DISTINCTION)