DEPARTMENT OF BANKING AND FINANCE
Dr. STANLEY O. EDOBOR
Head of Department
A Welcome Message from Head of Department
On behalf of staff and students of Banking and Finance Department, I welcome you to the Department.
Banking and Finance Department is dedicated to quality Education and Research.
Our Students and our graduates are highly proficiency in using technology in a modern way to meet with the international best Banking practices. We welcome you to be part of this challenging and exciting environment as you seek opportunities to learn and grow as a future Banker/Finance officer. Once again I welcome you to the Finance world.
The Department offer National Diploma (ND) Programme in Banking and Finance.
Goals of the ND Banking and Finance Programme are:
The goal of the National Diploma (ND) Programme in Banking and Finance is to produce intermediate technical manpower with sound theoretical and practical knowledge that can effectively perform a range of various functions in Banks, other financial institutions, commerce, industry, private and public enterprises.
The Objectives of the ND Banking and Finance Programme
The diplomats of the ND Banking and Finance should be able to:
- Collect and integrate basic financial data for use in investment decisions.
- Assist in the preparation of final accounts of companies and other financial organizations.
- Assist in the preparation of short and long term budgets.
- Collect and collate relevant financial information to aid superior officer and management financial decisions.
- Compute basic financial and statistical ratios.
- Assist in the analysis evaluation of investment proposals price and market trends.
MEET OUR STAFF
Abu Omoghosa James
EHIWELE Philip Irabor